Saturday, July 25, 2015

Idiot Cop

Today's Dumbass in Government is Texas State Trooper Brian Encinia.  If you've not heard of Encinia, here's a link full of information.

This picture is intentionally tiny, like Encinia's professional ethics and level of common human decency...and probably his dick.
This Texas-sized piece of shit exhibited some of the most egregious unprofessionalism I've seen or heard of in recent memory.  It is my sincere hope that he is fired and banned from ever serving in a law enforcement position again.

Mr. Encinia - I can pretty much say whatever the fuck I want when I get pulled over by a law enforcement officer.  I am under no obligation to be polite, or to be courteous to you.  I always am courteous with the police, because I was raised right (you obviously weren't), and because there are a few dicks like you in the law enforcement community who might bludgeon me for hurting your feelings.  You, on the other hand, are absolutely bound by a code of professional conduct that mandates you exhibit the utmost patience and professionalism when dealing with the public.

You are an embarrassment to law enforcement officers everywhere.  I unclog my nose at you.

2 comments:

Tom Harper said...

These few (percentage-wise anyway) inbred trigger-happy cops are definitely an embarrassment to the majority of decent law enforcement officers, as well as being a danger to millions of citizens whose only crime is walking/driving while black/brown/poor.

Carlos said...

And it's a shame that they cast such a huge shadow over the good ones who outnumber the dicks by so much. :-(